Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11, 2011 - Core Synergistics

I’m on summer break from school where I am an elementary aide.  I am having a great summer to say the least!! My husband and I took my youngest, who just graduated this year, and a friend of his on a seven day cruise.  We had the time of our lives.  Well, if you know how cruises are, there is food everywhere you go. So, we ate and ate and ate. 

About 2 years ago I bought the P90X Extreme Home Fitness Dvd.  I was so excited!! I did the 90 day Classic work out and felt real good.  I pressed play everyday and kept with it.  I remember telling my grandson I’ve got to work out and him asking me “Mimi what happens if you don’t do the workout?"  Well I’ve found the answer and it doesn’t take long for your clothes to get tight, the tire around the middle comes back, you don’t have as much energy and you just don’t feel as good. 

I know there are other Tony Horton dvd’s and follow ups out there but I didn’t look into it.  I didn’t do any major workout after that.  I worked out on the treadmill every now and then.  But really nothing major.  My eating habits also changed. 

Well today I’m here to tell you that I’m back on track!!! This is day one of my P90X.  I am doing this so I am held accountable.  I hope people are with me on this.  The last time I did the Classic workout.  This time I’m trying the Lean program.  I just finished doing the Core Synergistics.  Which I must admit after a year it was hard but I did the best I could with some modification. 

 
I really want to stick with this and accept all the help I can get.

Today for
Breakfast
Fruit salad – banana, watermelon, cantaloupe, blueberries
Lunch
Salad – spinach leaves, black olives, cucumbers, broccoli, peppers with about a tablespoon of ranch dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment