Saturday, July 16, 2011

p90x day 5 cont.

Legs, Back, & Ab ripper!!! uuggghhh is all I can say. Oh and this is my least favorite workout. I think I hate the wall squats the most. I know it will get easier but...The abs were also hard this evening. I can't quite do 25 on them all. My diet wasn't great today. I had shakeology this morning. Then On Border BBQ Jalapeno Salmon for lunch. I thought that was a healthy choice. It has 96% Fiber which is great but the carbs and sodium was a little high for me.
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 serving

Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 189 Calories 590
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 21g 32%
Saturated Fat 6g 30%
Cholesterol -
Sodium 1120mg 47%
Total Carbohydrate 45g 15%
Dietary Fiber 24g 96%
Sugars -
For dinner I had shrimp, salad and baked potato with.....butter. Tomorrow is another day!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon,

    I am a new follower and am looking forward to following you on your journey.

    I have heard a lot about P90X, but am yet to experience it myself. I am eager to learn more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I said this in my previous comment but I love legs and back. You'll be surprised how much improvement you'll see with the wall squats. It still hurts but in a good way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't give up! I'm sure it will get easier. I'll be following to see...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies. Kenpo X tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I'm glad to have found yours! I'm just getting into working out after my four month ordeal with shingles and its complications. Following your blog will be just the inspiration I need!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great JOb on your blog....keep it going...I'll be watching

    ReplyDelete