Wednesday, July 27, 2011

P90X Shoulders, Arms & Ab Ripper X week 3

It feels so Great when you're done with a workout...The sweat..The Pain..The feeling of Accomplishment!!!!  I love it!! Yes today was Shoulders and Arms my favorite, I worked it!! My least favorite in this workout is Chair Dips, Flip-Grip Twist Tricep Kickbacks and Side Tri-Rises. I did them all and was able to raise my weight.  Then, on to Ab Ripper X.  There is noticeable improvement here also.  I am pushing myself and am over twenty on all except fifer scissors.  I also push myself on the mason twists at the end!!! It hurts soooo good! 
My daily breakfast has been Chocolate Shakeology mixed with a teaspoon of peanut butter.   Thanks to Casey & Jon for the peanut butter tip.  It's sooo good!! I have been trying to eat clean for the most part and drinking lots of water.  Looking forward to tomorrows YOGA Yeah...

1 comment:

  1. Ha, yeah, those are my least favorite parts of that workout, too! And Ab Ripper X still hands my rear end to me on a regular basis. It's always nice to see progress. Great job! Give yoga what's fer.

    ReplyDelete