Saturday, July 23, 2011

P90X week two done!!!

With it being Saturday I started my workout early. I can actually say Kempo X is now one of my favorites. It's amazing what a difference one week makes. I made it through the entire workout with no modification!!!
I remember how hard the jumping jacks were during the break. Now I can do 30 including the X jumps. Tomorrow is rest or stretch. I think I may do a few miles on the treadmill. Again, thank you all for your support and I hope with this I can influence other people. Have a great Saturday!!!

6 comments:

  1. Kenpo has always been a favorite! I remember the first time around the x-jumps were killer. Not now :)

    I also love Stretch X in lien of a total rest day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill, Thanks for visiting. I may do the Stretch X... I haven't decided yet. It'll probably be good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite has always been the ab-ripper x. I love the feeling you get in your abs the day after a good session, I feel accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job in getting through week 2! I've heard so much about this program, but it all scares me a little to find out what my limits truely are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep pushing play! I love Kenpo, too. It's actually FUN! Congrats on the no modifications. That's the only one I can do just about all of, myself. Keep up the great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. KenpoX is my favorite also! sometimes just do it now as a morning workout.

    ReplyDelete