Thursday, July 21, 2011

Shoulders, Arms & Ab Ripper X my favorite!

I really enjoy Shoulder & Arms P90X!! I enjoy it even more when my 8 year old grandson does it with me!  It was his bed time but Aidyn said "Mimi I want to work out with you".  Well I thought he'd maybe last about 15 minutes and be done.  Was I wrong he lasted through the whole workout and even did abs.  Which I must say are still extremely hard! I told him he may hurt a little tomorrow but he's young and resilient so probably not.  Another day down.  It is getting easier but I'm still modifying a bit.  Tomorrow is Yoga. I'll have to start earlier for that one. Night all..

3 comments:

  1. Too funny...the only person/thing home when I do my workout is the cat, and she's not about to do anything with me. She looks at me with disdain from the bedroom...I must be messing up her nap! Shoulders/arms is my favorite workout, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I loveeee P90X! Have you tried insanity?

    -Carly
    Createlive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carly, I love your blog. It give me insentive!!
    I have not tried insanity. I may try it after I finish my 90 days..

    ReplyDelete