Friday, July 22, 2011

Week two almost done!!

Tonight was Legs, Back & Ab Ripper X!! This workout is about 1hr and 15min. abs included. Doing legs was so much easier this time around. The first time my legs shook all the way through. I was able to push a little harder tonight with less shaking and very little modifying. As far as back goes I don't have a pull-up bar anymore. My son took it when he moved out, so I used weights. The ab workout is also getting easier. I tell myself if I can just do 20 instead of 25 for each move then I've done good. I was able to do 20 on all but "fifer scissors". Those are tough, I did 15! Tomorrow is Kemp X and week two will be done!!!
Woohoo!!! I can't believe two weeks have already gone by. I will not stop pressing play. And, I will continue to "Do My Best and Forget The Rest!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Christy!!! Your inspiration means alot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making it two weeks! I hear the P90X is rather difficult. Glad to hear your legs were a little easier this time. Isn't it nice when you can physically see improvements in what you're doing. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! The two week mark is a great accomplishment, and you will see things getting easier day by day. You are doing terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you AnMiSu and Heather!! Your encouragement means alot!

    ReplyDelete