Thursday, July 21, 2011

Yoga Done!

After a full day with family and friends I did come home this evening and press play!! I must admit it was hard. I would have rather played a game or watched a movie with my husband and grandson. But my grandson joined me again this evening and did the entire 1 1/2 hours. We now have a feeling of accomplishment. I know he felt it too even at 8 years old.
My diet was not great today. We went to TGIF's today for Brunch and I tried being good. I ordered the Key West Shrimp which after looking up the nutrition doesn't seem too bad.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 2 skewers
 
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 63
Calories 225
 
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 7g 11%
 Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 625mg 26%
Total Carbohydrate 12g 4%
 Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
 Sugars 0g  
Protein 33g  
Then we went a friends house for dinner and the pork chops, potato salad, and beans were awesome, not counting the slice of chocolate cake for desert. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

3 comments:

  1. Great job on making good decisions with your eating while out Sharon!! It is so wonderful your grandson works out with you as well! You are teaching him great habits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on working out even though you didn't want to! :) I didn't know the P90X workout lasted 1 1/2 hours, I'm even more impressed now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Casey, Summertime is hard for me to have a good diet. Being off work we go out to eat alot.
    Undercover (name?) Thanks for the praises :) not all workouts are that long they are at least 50 minutes though. Yoga is the longest.

    ReplyDelete