Wednesday, August 24, 2011

P90X Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, Ab Ripper X, Week Seven

I am already half-way through week seven. How time flies when you're having fun!!! I got started on my workout early today. Right when I got home from work I put in my Chest, Shoulders & Triceps DVD. This is another one that is not one of my favorites. I have upped my weights from 5lbs to 8lbs on the weighted exercises with two exceptions..the "weighted circles" and the "pour flys" those are still 5lb weights. As far as the push-ups go I'm doing my best and forgetting the rest. I can do from 5 to 7 pushups. I still cannot do the "clap push-ups", "one arm push-ups", or the one arm "balance push-ups". But I am trying.

My eating today was clean! Breakfast was a blueberries and banana. For lunch I had a spinach leaf salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives & ranch dressing and for dinner I had a tuna/cheese melt on tortilla.

Hope everyone had a good hump day. Have a great rest of the week!!

7 comments:

  1. Clap push ups and the one arm push ups are really hard. Round 2 of P90X and I am lucky to do any. That isn't one of my favorite DVD's either. Sounds like you're doing great though, pushing play, and eating healthy. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this workout... I love to work out my shoulders... BUT I still have a hard time doing one arm push ups.. The most I've ever done is 2 on each side (this was over a year ago...) and plyo clab pushups? forgettabout it. Not with this bad wrist!!! Keep pressing play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your P90X 90 days is going great! Keep pushing play and the push ups will come even the clap push ups :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You put me to shame :-( - I bought an exercise bike yesterday and was doing good to ride it for 11 whole minutes - but at least it's a start - I just hope I have the energy to get back up there today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came to have a look after you let the nice comment for me on my post yesterday.

    Awesome work you are doing here with this P90X program... I am so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the positive comments and insentive!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those sounds like real challenging push ups! But I am sure you'll manage them some day! Great job of doing the best you can and not giving up even though you can't do everything perfectly. It is way too easy to just give up, and I admire you - I am sure you're seeing big improvements!

    ReplyDelete