Tuesday, August 9, 2011

P90X Core Synergistics

Week 5 Core Synergistics done!!! I felt great after this workout. After five weeks I am seeing improvement. I can do all the exercises without modifying except the push-ups.

I think my favorite is the lunge, kickback, curl press, it works so many different areas. Although the lunge reach comes in a close second.

My meals were clean today. Breakfast was oatmeal with sliced bananas, chocolate shakeology for lunch and chicken salad for dinner.

Tomorrow is Cardio X. Going to Bring It!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm also doing cardio x tomorrow ( in lieu of plyo!) way to BRING IT,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara! We'll hold each other accountable. I like cardio. It's got a little bit of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great when you can actually notice the differences? That's my greatest motivator! :)

    ReplyDelete