Sunday, August 28, 2011

P90X Kenpo X Week Seven

Today has been a big day.  It has also been a hard day.  We moved my brother-in-law into a convalescent home today.  He is my husband’s brother and only 63 years old.  He had a stroke last year and lost feeling on his right side.  My husband has taken this real hard and sees himself in his brother.  They are 10 years apart but very close.  After a long day of lunch, moving, shopping, unpacking and visiting we headed home.  I made dinner, did my Kenpo X workout and now I’m chilling thanking God for my blessings.

I’m so glad this was my Kenpo X night.  It is a great cardio workout.  With it being my favorite it went by fast.  It is also one of the shorter workouts on P90X. 

My meals were clean today.  For breakfast I had my Shakeology.  For lunch I had a tuna sandwich on wheat, salad, and mixed fruit. They had great food at the convalescent home.  Then for dinner I got a recipe from a fellow blogger.  It’s called Zucchini Fajitas.  They were so good, thank you Miriam!!

Have a great week everyone!!

Continue to press Play J




4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you liked the fajitas!
    I am so sorry about your brother-in-law. It sounds like he's in great hands, but it's still hard to see someone you love not be their old self. I'm sending you a great big hug across the miles **HUG**
    Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so sorry to hear about your brother-in-law! That must have been so hard for all of you! Good thing you got to relieve some stress from your exercise, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for your warm thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry to hear about your Brother-in-law. He seems too young to have a stroke and need that kind of care. Things like that always make me think about my family and be thankful for our good health. I wish your brother-in-law all the best and I hope he is given the very best care.

    ReplyDelete