Sunday, August 21, 2011

P90X Kenpo X Week Six

I love this workout!!! Love, love, love Kenpo X!!
The stretches at the beginning didn’t feel so bad.  I was able to keep up with the entire workout and man did I sweat!! 

Week six done!! Tomorrow I start Week 7 with Core Synergistics!  I can’t believe I’ve made it this far!!

Here are a few quotes from Tony Horton in this workout:

“I’m 45 going on 46 I don’t believe in aging. Aging whatever, got your aging right here”  “I believe in moving and eating good”.

“Take care of your body and it will take care of you”.

For breakfast I had a scrambled egg omelet which included red bell pepper, onions, cheddar cheese yummy.  I’m going to try and eat clean the rest of the day!!

Have a great week everyone.


4 comments:

  1. HI Sharon! Thank you for popping by my blog and leaving a comment! I look forward to getting to know you! I wasn't sure what P90X was. I looked around a little and looks like a healthy way of living! Good clean healthy food and moving.... nice!
    Have a happy healthy day! Tracie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tony Horton quotes :-) Congratulations on finishing week 6!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony's comments are funny and somewhat creepy! Way to stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quote on taking care of your body.

    ReplyDelete