Saturday, August 27, 2011

P90X Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X, Week Seven


This has been my first week back to work and boy am I tired. But, I’m very proud to say that I came home after work and did my workout every day with the exception of Thursday. I did my Thursday’s Yoga X on Friday. It doesn’t matter if you miss a day just continue to hit play.

Today I did Legs, Back & Ab Ripper X. This is a great workout. I have noticed so much improvement with legs and back. I have a hard time with the three way lunge. I can do it, just slower than they do. As far as Ab ripper goes, I pushed right through it. I just kept thinking its only 15 minutes!!!

I’m almost done with week seven!!! I’ll do Kenpo X tomorrow. Then it’s on to my Recover Phase!!

My diet today was great. I had my Chocolate shakeology mixed with a teaspoon of peanut butter for brunch and bean burritos for dinner!

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on not letting the excuse of being tired from work keep you from P90X! :)

    I loved how you said "It doesn’t matter if you miss a day just continue to hit play" - that's a really good attitude, and so true! But a lot of people use this as an excuse to quit, so you can be proud of yourself that you don't!

    ReplyDelete