Friday, August 5, 2011

P90X Recovery Phase, Day 5, Cardio X

What a Great Workout!! I love Cardio X!  It has a little bit of everything. It has some Yoga, Kenpo, Plyo, and Abs.  I feel accomplished after doing it.  Every part of your body feels like it's been worked out.

Diet today has been ok.  I had my shakeology for brunch. Then White Cheddar Natural Cheetos for snack..(I don't know if that's considered clean eating or not). I was on my own for dinner this evening so I had chicken salad on wheat with Original Sun Chips.. I told y'all I was bad with the snacks. 

Tomorrow is Yoga X then I'm done with Recovery Phase and start week 5!! Wow how time flies!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for 5 weeks! That's dedication. And you're more than half-way there! Congrats, and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a great book that may help you out a little bit about "eating clean." The Eat Clean Diet by Tosca Reno. I have a few of her books and (Jillian michaels and Jackie warners as well...) I find that she really is the best at describing eating clean.... :) her book helped me tremendously...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jon :)
    Sara I'll have too look for that book. Thank you. I know I have alot to learn about clean eating.

    ReplyDelete