Wednesday, August 3, 2011

P90X Recovery week day 2 & 3

P90X Recovery week day 2 & 3 is done!! Core Synergistics is hard but I’m still modifying and doing my best.  Next was Kenpo X and I love Kenpo.  I was able to push hard and work up a good sweat.  I feel myself getting stronger and am definitely seeing definition in my arms and legs and it’s only been 4 weeks.  My clothes are also fitting better. 
I’ve been trying to eat clean with healthy snacks.  For anyone out there starting P90X, it seems so hard at first but after time you’ll find yourself able to do more and more.  Just keep pressing play, do your best and forget the rest.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome progress! You're right. It is hard in the beginning but so worth it!

    Mind if I ask. Do you have a Beach Body coach? After much encouragement from friends and family I have decided to become coach and would love to work with and support you on your journey to health and fitness. It's of no cost to you to sign up for a coach and it's great for support and motivation.

    Clean eating is one of my smartest decisions of 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill,
    I do have a Beach Body coach but thanks for asking.
    I still could use all the support I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eating clean gets harder and harder. Keep doin' your best! I've realized that even when we don't do exactly what we should, as long as we're trying our best to do what we should, it's still satisfying. None of us are perfect! Keep on Bringing It!

    ReplyDelete