Thursday, August 11, 2011

P90X Week 5 Yoga


As of today I am in my 5th week of P90X and real proud of myself for continuing to press play and not missing one day!!! It is actually my 6th time to do Yoga X because I had it twice during the recovery week. I feel I am doing very well for doing this workout (yoga x) only six times. My only modifications were some of the torso holds near the end. Oh and I just don't do the crane.

My diet today was a total cheat! I had my shakeology shake this morning. For lunch I had peanut butter & Jelly on whole wheat with Sun Chips. Dinner was ......bacon burgers with all the fixins, fries, corn on the cob...with peach cobbler for desert.  Ouch!!!!  Every Thursday night we get together with another couple for dinner at their house or ours so it’s like a treat and I guess that’s considered my cheat night.

I know diet means a lot and I need to eat clean for this to work.  My main goal is to tone.  Losing 5 or 10 lbs. wouldn’t hurt either.  Hey, but for a grandma I’m not doing to bad!!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm a little behind on my blog reading, but I think it is awesome that you've been so good with P90X! :) I'm convinced that cheat nights are good for you, as long as you get back on track again afterwards. That's a real challenge for me!

    ReplyDelete