Tuesday, August 16, 2011

P90X Week 6 Cardio X

I really believe diet depends on how you’re work out goes! I ate real light today. For breakfast I had fresh watermelon, honeydew melon and cantaloupe. Lunch was a romaine lettuce salad with tomatoes & olives. After my workout for dinner I had salad and Italian seasoned chicken breast. So all in all I think it was a good diet day. 
My Cardio X workout was great I can keep up with the entire workout and it’s over before I know it. I am doing the Lean workout and it does seem easier than the classic. I may start doing the Plyo on my Cardio night. But then again I may wait until week 9, training block 3.


Tomorrow is Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, and Ab Ripper X. I’m going to try and start this one a little earlier. Nights when Ab Ripper is included the workout is only 15minutes shorter than the Yoga workout.







2 comments:

  1. that food looks so fresh and delicious!!! YUM! good luck on your workout today!

    ReplyDelete