Thursday, August 18, 2011

P90X Week 6 Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, Ab Ripper X

P90X Week 6 Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, Ab Ripper X

This evening was week 6 Chest, Shoulders, Triceps & Ab Ripper X.  Finally, Finally, Finally I am able to do more than 5 pushups lol.  “Real pushups” after that I modify (doing from knees).  The clap pushups and one arm pushups are still too hard.  But, it is working and it feels great! On the other exercises I have raised my weights from 5lbs to 8lbs and am able to do at least 8 to 10 reps.  The exceptions are Pour Flyes which I use 5lbs and weighted circles I don’t use any weight at all. 

Ab Ripper X is also coming along.  Reverse bicycles were easier tonight.  I was able to do 20.  Ab Ripper in general has gotten easier.  I keep telling myself I will never quit!! It is toooo hard to start over.

I have linked some of these workouts to different pages so you can see what exercises are included. 

We made it through hump day.  Hope everyone has a good rest of the week!

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the links! i am definitely interested in learning more! also...thanks for your sweet comment today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those weighted circles are killer. I upgraded myself to holding water bottles while doing them, and it still hurts! I find it funny that my weights can vary so much just depending on the exercise.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! That workout is a beast. Keep pushing hard because you're right, it's not worth it to give up just to start from the bottom again...we've gotten ourselves this far, the progress should be coming more and more quickly now!

    Thanks, btw, for keeping up on me. I really appreciate it, even though I haven't been reciprocating lately. I'm going to try to do better. :)

    ReplyDelete