Thursday, August 18, 2011

P90X Week Six, Day Four, Yoga X

Today was Meet the Teacher night at school.  I'm an aide so we were serving hotdogs, chips, and drinks, until about 7:30pm  for relay for life. I got home about 8:00.  But when I walked in the door I still pressed Play. 

Whoohoooo for P90X, Yoga X!!! I hate it but I Love it!!! This is Week Six, Day four Yoga X.  I have grown to love this workout.  Even though it’s long there is such a feeling of peace and accomplishment when I’m done.   The moves feel great and I am able to do them all with the exception of crane.  I promise I will try it next week.
Tony Horton gets on some peoples nerves with his talking, but I love it.  He always has the right thing to say at the right time.  It seems like when he says to adjust or move a certain way I need that! He's also very encouraging.

This video is Great!! It is Tony Horton talking about Yoga X
http://youtu.be/V2-CLZLqo4A

2 comments:

  1. great job on coming home and still getting your workout in! i have heard the P90X yoga is intense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is quite impressive that you still did your workout even though you got home so late. Good job! :D And very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete