Monday, September 26, 2011

Chest and Back P90X

Week Ten is done!!!

Tonight I started week eleven with Chest, Back and Ab Ripper X. I have not done this particular workout in over two weeks. I don’t think push-ups will ever be my favorite. I am able to do about ten now without modifying. So that’s some improvement.

Tomorrow will be Cardio X and I’m looking forward to it!!

I am also looking forward to finishing up this program and starting on the Classic Version. I’m anxious to start working the legs again and also doing the plyometrics.

Today was considered a cheat day…that’s all I’ll say about that. We need to go grocery shopping badly. My goal for this week is to eat clean the rest of the week. Well, with the exception of our Thursday night “Survivor” night.

Wishing you all a Great week.

More on Tony Horton

4 comments:

  1. I think I had a "cheat" month...haha. today = my get back on track day! i totally agree with you...not sure I will ever LOVE push-ups but I do feel a sense of accomplishment from being able to do them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to watch my diet at times and certainly need to exercise more! I am happy to become a Follower of your Blog. Thanks for becoming a Follower of my Blog.
    Judy - JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had some friends do the P90X. I just got some DVDs for Turbo Jam (through Team Beach Body). If those don't kill me, I might do the P90X one day!!

    Great blog! Thanks for stopping by mine!

    :)
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you've got to have some cheat days, that is just good for the soul! :) And you're doing so great that you won't even notice it, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete