Friday, September 2, 2011

My P90X Conviction

Wow this has been a busy week and it’s going to be an even busier weekend.  That being said I have continued to do my workouts and push play.

We all have a life and some of us are busier than others.  But what I have learned in this Journey is to never quit!!!! 

If I’m tired I push myself to hit play.  Once I get started on the workout I’m fine and in the end glad I did it.  That is a much better feeling than sitting there saying “I should have done my workout”.  It is sooooo easy to skip it.  Believe me!!  If I was to skip a workout too many times it would be harder to get back into it.  There are days I may have plans and miss my workout.  But that doesn’t mean I quit.  It’s only one workout.  I can make it up the following night and do.

I have made a lifestyle change.  Which means this is for life!  I’m never quitting.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!!




1 comment:

  1. Way to go! :D

    You are SO right, once you start skipping it is so easy to slide down that slippery path. I think it is so unfair that it takes so much to form healthy habits, and so little to get back into unhealthy ones. But I hope that, in time, my healthy habits will become stronger than my unhealthy ones, so that it is the other way around! :)

    ReplyDelete