Monday, September 19, 2011

P90X Back & Biceps, Ab Ripper


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!  We really enjoyed our time with the family and football.  Yea Cowboys!!!

I didn’t work out yesterday but did my Back & Biceps, AbRipper today.  I’m on week ten, day three, and this is the first time this particular workout is in the “Lean Program”.  It is in the “Classic Program” a few more times.  I enjoyed it so I look forward to doing it in my next 90 day journey when I move from “Lean” to the “Classic Program” with plyometrics.

I’m using 10lb weights on the weighted exercises and still using the chair for pull-ups.  I really don’t enjoy pull-ups or push-ups.  I think those are just men exercises. 

But, I do feel confident that my arms are getting stronger!!

I just had coffee for breakfast this morning.  Which I know is not healthy.  For lunch I had my shakeology and dinner was shrimp and salad.

My next workout is Yoga X which probably won’t be until Wednesday. 

Have a Wonderful week!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever tried a pull-up in my entire life! I have weak arms, so I don't think I'd be able to do even one! But it IS fun to feel your arms getting stronger! When you actually see the results, all the efforts are worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete