Saturday, September 10, 2011

P90X Cardio X week 9

I love, love, love Cardio X!!!  It is such a fun workout.  The time seems to fly by and you work up a good sweat.   This workout has a little bit of everything.  There’s some Yoga, Kenpo, Plyo and ending with Abs.  Cardio X is a combination of all these P90X exercises but is filmed as its own workout and it’s only about 45 minutes long. 

My diet was semi-clean yesterday.  I actually had no breakfast which was not a good thing.  Lunch included a turkey sandwich with fruit.  After work I had peanut/jelly on wheat with some corn chips and our treat last night was pizza!!!  Oddly enough I was down a lb this morning.  I guess I burned some calories with Cardio!!

Today will be Shoulders, Arms & Ab Ripper X.  Then some much need Cleaning!!


Have a Great Day!!


2 comments:

  1. I love the Cardio X DVD! Thanks for linking up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P90X, on the other hand, is designed with a different purpose. The nutrition plan is designed to help you change your body composition, not just just lose weight. Which means you will be eating to build muscle, not just lose fat. It's designed with a heavy dose of resistance training, again so that you build muscle, not just lose fat.
    Perfect Radiance

    ReplyDelete