Thursday, September 15, 2011

P90X Chest, shoulders, Triceps & Ab Ripper X week 10


Tonight’s busy evening included dinner, dishes, homework with grandson, visiting with my son’s friend who had just returned from a mission trip (haven’t seen him in two years J, laundry, and work-out!!

People say it’s hard to find the time to work out!! That is so true but you just have to make the time.  Either morning or evening workouts work best.  My workouts have always been in the evening, mostly because I am not a morning person. 

Tonight’s workout was Chest, Shoulders, Triceps & Ab Ripper X.  I am finally feeling comfortable with this workout.  I was able to do push-ups and keep up with Laura.  I basically follow her and am able to do what she does.  I notice she doesn’t go down too far in her push-ups.  So I am able to copy her moves.  Thanks Laura!!!

Breakfast today was grapes and strawberries; Lunch was school popcorn chicken, spinach and dessert which were a mixture of pineapple, peaches, and marshmallows.
On good note I didn’t get the roll or mashed potatoes.  Then dinner was left over split pea soup.

I’ll be done with this Journey of P90X lean version in 3 weeks but this time I’m not quitting.  I’ll be starting a new Journey.  I’m going to do the Classic version of P90X next.   

Whoohoo tomorrow is Friday!! I’m looking forward to a wonderful weekend with the family!! Have a great weekend everyone!




3 comments:

  1. I think you will like the classic version. I know I prefer it over the lean. shoulders and arms, back in biceps, all really tone the upper body. and even though I can do push ups not on my knees, I do push ups on my knee on this workout except for some, because I'm really trying to target and fatigue those muscles. sometimes I'll start out not on my knees then end up on my knees.. :) my fave move is the fly, row, press, reverse curl. looove shoulders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. A lot of people I know say they have no time to work out and I just mentally roll my eyes. If my husband who can work two jobs from 7:30 in the morning until 10 p.m. at night can still come home and do one hours worth of exercise twice a week, then anyone can. You just have to make it a priority and get it done. Period.

    Good job on avoiding the roll and mashed potatoes. Those are both loves of mine and I may have caved if I were you. =)

    You're going strong and such an inspiration to others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is awesome that you're planning a new journey after this one! I think it is very impressive to do even one from what I've read about it, and planning on going straight on to the next is just heroic! You can be so proud of yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete