Sunday, September 4, 2011

P90X Recovery Phase week 8

X Stretch and Cardio X done!!!  I had plans yesterday (date night with my husband) so I did X Stretch this morning and Cardio X this evening with my grandson.  It’s so much fun working out with a little 8 year old.   Then we enjoyed Alice in Wonderland together!  Of course he crashed in the middle of the Movie.

We’re heading to Amarillo for a wedding tomorrow so my last workout of the Recovery Phase Yoga X will have to be on Monday.  Like I’ve said before if you miss a day it’s no big deal just push play the next day.
I enjoyed my Shakeology today mixed with banana and natural peanut butter for breakfast, Lunch was salad with peppers, cucumbers, olives and tomatoes and dinner was left over chicken tortillas.  For a snack during our movie we had celery with peanut butter.

I have started a New Phase in this P90X Journey I'm on.  I have decided to become a Beachbody coach  so if anyone has any questions about beachbody workouts, dvds, shakeology or the diet plan please don't hesitate to ask. 

Have a Safe Labor Day weekend!




2 comments:

  1. Boy do I need to come back here for inspiration! I am such a slacker. I've heard great things about P90X but have yet to experience it. I really need to just get my behind to the gym and stop giving them monthly donations lol.

    Found you on the Circle of Bliss. Hope you've had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Beachbody, but I think it is awesome that you've found such a goal for yourself! :) I'm sure it will do tons for your motivation.

    ReplyDelete