Sunday, September 25, 2011

P90X rest day


Today was my P90X rest day.  LOL!! But, we painted my son’s room, which needed two coats to cover his red walls.  We also painted the ceiling.  Sooooo I would say I got my workout in. 

Tomorrow is week 11 Chest, Back and Ab ripper.  I actually have three weeks left.  I forgot about week 13 “recovery phase”. 


Today I can actually say I ate clean all day.  Breakfast this morning was egg, cheese, onion and tomato omelet. For lunch I had salad with spinach leaves, olives, cucumbers and tomatoes. Dinner was my chocolate shakeology with natural peanut butter.  This evenings snack I had low fat popcorn. 

Have a GREAT Week!!!

5 comments:

  1. now that sound more like a workout painting,dinner sounds great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are you affiliated with Beachbody too or just blogging your P90X journey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Claire, I love Shakeology! Especially the chocolate.

    Tawna, this originally started as a journey now it's a lifestyle change. That's why I joined Beachbody a couple weeks ago. I'm almost done with my 90 days and maybe I can help someone else on their journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I've been vegan 3 weeks now. I've lost nine pounds! Monday hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't call painting resting, either! ;)

    ReplyDelete