Tuesday, September 6, 2011

P90X Yoga X week 8

We had a tremendously big weekend. We went to a wedding in Amarillo which is about a seven hour drive from Fort Worth and there’s not much to look at!!! For lunch I had a vegetable/spinach salad from Subway.  It was Awesome.  Then of course dinner was at the wedding which was definitely not clean eating. But, it was soooo good.  We headed home the next morning which made for a quick trip.  We stopped at Cracker Barrel for brunch and I ordered the healthy breakfast with wheat toast instead of the muffin and turkey sausage. 

On the way home we stopped at Palo Duro Canyon which was beautiful!!! Check out the beautiful pictures. 



 

Then for Dinner we stopped at a Mexican Restaurant in Wichita Falls, I think it was El Chico.  This was definitely a cheat meal including a couple Margaritas.  We arrived home about 10:30 last night.

I was just a tad tired at work today so when I got home I took about a thirty minute nap then did my Yoga X.  It seemed long this time around but am glad I did it!!!

This marks the end of week eight!!!! Since I’ve already had a rest night I’m going straight into my 9th week tomorrow with chest, back and Ab ripper x!!

I’m continuing to push play and going to try and eat clean the rest of the week.


Have a Great week!!

1 comment: