Sunday, September 11, 2011

P90X Yoga X Week 9 Day 60



I’m 60 days in and feel GREAT!!!  I really do like the Yoga X now that I’m finally able to do all the moves with no modification.  This is a great workout and stretches every part of your body.  I can’t emphasize enough what your body can do over time.  I never thought I would be able to do the Right-Angle Pose to Extended Right-Angle Pose& Grab, or put my palm on the floor and do the half moon, Also the  Plough into Shoulder Stand with Leg Variations into Plough but I’m doing it all. 

I’ve lost two pounds last week!! I’m also noticing my waist shrinking. My pants are definitely not as tight. 

Tomorrow is Core Synergistics!!

Have a Great week & Go Cowboys!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on 60 days! I am happy to hear that you are seeing the changes. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lillian for the insentive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an inspiration! :) I love how you talk about being able to do stuff you never thought possible, very motivating! :)

    ReplyDelete