Thursday, September 22, 2011

P90X Yoga X


P90X Yoga X

I am currently in my tenth week of P90X Lean program!  In only a couple more weeks I’ll be done with round one.  After my 90 days I plan on starting over and doing the P90X Classic program.  I am looking forward to this.  It is a little harder and has plyometrics as opposed to cardio X.

This has been a lifestyle change for me.  Even if I miss a night or two I just do the workout when I can.  I try to do it six nights a week but sometimes life gets busy and I have to miss a night. It doesn’t mean I quit.  I just continue on the next night with the one I missed, or I may switch up a rest day. 

Last night I did my Yoga X and as I’ve said before “I have grown to love this workout”.  I remember in the beginning of this journey I hated Yoga.  I think it was because the moves were so hard.  Now ten weeks later I can do the moves.  It just amazes me how I can do moves that I never thought were possible.  

I am also starting to see definition in my arms and legs. Which is a plus!!

Tonight I should be doing core synergistics but I’m saving that for tomorrow since it’s our Thursday night with friends and “Survivor”.

Have a Great Friday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are still going strong. I agree with you about how this is a lifestyle change, that's how I feel as well. You're so close to being done, woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is awesome that you've come so far! :) It is great that you're making this a lifestyle change. With such a hard program, I'm sure a lot of people would just count the days until they are finished, and never do it again. Or quit midways. So I think you deserve a big pat on the back for sticking with it, and planning a new round! :)

    ReplyDelete