Tuesday, October 4, 2011

P90X day 77 Kenpo X

I am 77 days into my 90 day Journey.  I have 13 days left.  How time flies when you’re having fun!!!

After going on a cruise this summer, I didn’t like the way I felt or the way I looked.   My goal was to eat clean and healthy and too tone.  I feel I have done that and the weight loss is good too.   I have lost 8lbs since I started.  I haven’t actually measured inches lost yet but I can feel a difference in the way my clothes are fitting. 

Tonight was KenpoX.  I love Kenpo It’s a good cardio workout and goes by pretty fast!!  This workout seem easy to me now.  Looking at the P90X “Classic Program” I’m glad to see that I’ll continue to do Kenpo weekly when I finish this journey and go on to my next one.

I ate clean today.  I didn’t eat a lot which probably is not advised but...

I didn’t eat breakfast. L   For lunch I had my shakeology mixed with natural peanut butter and a banana.  Then, dinner was two of my favorite black bean burritos with morning star sausage, garlic, onion, rotel tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, some cumin and cayenne, sea salt & pepper.

I was craving chips at about 10:00 pm.  Even though they are natural chips I still decided against them!  I’m sure the wine made up for it though.

I have rest or Stretch tomorrow.  I might just start week 12.

Tomorrows Hump day, hope everyone’s having a great week!!

3 comments:

  1. wow! only 13 more days! what an incredible journey and you are almost there! great work friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Isn't week 13 the last week? You're doing so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P90X, on the other hand, is designed with a different purpose. The nutrition plan is designed to help you change your body composition, not just just lose weight. Which means you will be eating to build muscle, not just lose fat. It's designed with a heavy dose of resistance training, again so that you build muscle, not just lose fat.
    Perfect Radiance

    ReplyDelete