Saturday, October 22, 2011

P90X day 88


Well I’ve definitely be slacking near the end here.  I’ve been spending a lot of time with friends and family and by the time the day is over and I’ve been too tired to work out.  But I haven’t quit I just missed a couple days.


We went to the Texas State Fair on Thursday and had friends over for dinner on Friday night.  As crazy as it sounds I hit play at 10:30 Friday night and did my Kenpo X.  I didn’t have to work today so, right after the Kenpo I did the Stretch X workout.  I went to bed feeling great and glad I got those workouts in.


Tonight I will be doing Cardio X and some time tomorrow will be my Last Yoga X for the Lean Program.  So Tomorrow I will be done with my 90 day, P90X Lean Program, Journey!!!! Whoohoo!!!


I plan on moving right into the Classic Version which will be harder.  I am glad I did the Lean Version first to prepare me for the Classic. 


I can’t say my diet has been great.  So I’m going to work harder on that during these 90 days.  I’m not trying to lose a whole lot of weight.  I’m just want to tone and I know clean eating has a lot to do with that. 


I have become a Coach so if anyone is interested in shakeology, working out or just needing incentive you can email me at andersons7777@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed! Two workouts back to back in one night is amazing! And a HUGE congrats on finishing the Lean Program! I bet you feel and look great! It's quite an accomplishment, and not one that many who set out to start, actually finish. Good luck with the Classic version. I really enjoy it, but then again I have never tried the Lean version. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lillian for following and for your encouragement!!! Today is Yoga then I'll be done!

    ReplyDelete