Sunday, October 16, 2011

P90X one week left


I’m on day 83 of this Journey with only one week left!!  I almost quit the Lean Version and went straight into Classic.  But after some thought and advice from my coach I decided to finish it out.  Then I could say I did the 90 days J

My reason for starting P90X is because I love cruises. We went on a Caribbean cruise last year and I felt fat and out of shape. I wanted to tone and feel healthy again.

In doing this P90X lean program I have seen so much improvement and feel better than I have felt in a long time. My body can do things that I never felt were possible. In the beginning I wasn’t able to do most of the workouts. But day by day, week by week, month by month I was able to do more and more. I can do them all now!!! So I am ready to move onto the Classic Version.

I must also add that I am a 55 year old grandma and with the will and determination anything is possible. A lot of people say P90X is hard and it is in the beginning but with hard work and determination it can be done!

I love P90X it has become a lifestyle change for me. I also love my daily Shakeology. This has been a great addition to my daily diet. I continue to try and eat clean and have my Chocolate Shakeology daily!

Here are my measurements from the beginning. It has been an awesome Journey!!


July 2011 --- October 2011


Hip 39 --- Hip 37.5

Waist 37 --- Waist

Bust 38 --- Bust 37

Upper Leg 22.5 --- Upper Leg 21.5

Upper Arm 13 --- Upper Arm 12

Weight 154 --- Weight 147

Through this wonderful experience I have chose to become a Beachbody Coach. If you have any questions you may send me a private message at andersons7777@yahoo.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment