Saturday, October 1, 2011

P90X Yoga X


Yoga X week eleven is done.  This was such a great workout this morning!! I never thought I’d be saying that on my first week or three weeks into P90X.   Yoga is a long ninety minute workout but it has gotten so easy.  I don’t need to look at the TV when doing it.  Tony explains everything in detail.  It’s like having your own coach in your workout room or living room.

I’ve even missed two days of working out this week and am able to do all the Yoga moves without modifying. J  I just started up where I left off. 

Believing in this P90X workout and knowing that even if I miss a day I will continue on makes me confident in this lifestyle change!

I do need to work on my eating habits.  I tend to eat clean during the week but on weekends when getting together with friends and family it’s difficult not to cheat.  

Tomorrow will be Core Synergistics!!

Have a Great weekend everyone!!!


3 comments:

  1. I need to do some yoga it's a great workout,enjoy your core workouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Yoga sounds nice right about now.

    As far as the eating, I prefer to think of it not as cheating but enjoying life. If you put that type of eating into your plan you won't feel badly about it, and you will be able to relax with the people around you. I honestly don't believe that anyone can eat perfectly all the time, nor should they. If it is part of your overall lifestyle, though, you can find a way to accept and even celebrate that one meal throughout the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean! I usually eat well on my own, but when we have people over or visit others, I fall for temptations a little too often... Right now I'm limiting those kinds of visits, but that is not a long term solution... Let me know if you find a good way to eat healthy with others!

    ReplyDelete