Friday, August 3, 2012

Fresh Start

Hello all, it has been almost ten months since I've gotten on here!! I've been real lazy!!
I haven't done anything in the last ten months except maybe some treadmill and Jillian Michaels.  This is my summer break and I have just gotten back from our Vegas Vacation which was Awesome. 

This summer I have put on about ten pounds which was not hard to do between going out to eat, playing on the computer and going on vacation.  So again I'm making a fresh start

On August 1, I decided to eat as clean as I could which will include less meat and less carbs.  I will also be doing some kind of workout every day.  Work outs I've done include the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 1, the treadmill and some walking or running in the evening. 

My meals have included oatmeal or eggs for breakfast, salads for lunch and a small portion meat and vegetables for dinner.  Of course I can't forget my shakeology some time during the day!!

I think I just got burnt out on P90X.  I may come back to it some day or do some other form of Beachbody workout but for now it's Jillian Michaels which is only 30 minutes a day.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I am so glad to see you posting again. I burned out on P90X for several months also but now I am back on track again. Hubby and I have just finished our third week and we're into our recovery week now. I haven't updated my blog with my new adventures in P90X but I assure you hubby and I are going the full 90 days again. =) I hope you continue to post, I would love to hear about your adventures in staying healthy and fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lillian, Thanks for commenting. Did you finish the 90 days?
    Well it's almost a year later and I have started P90X again. I'm doing the Lean program this time. I'm on day 3 and boy is it hard. From what I remember it does get easier. Wish me luck :)

    ReplyDelete