Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014 New Beginnings

This is the year!!! 
If you have read my blog I am a 57 year old mother of four boys and a ten year old grandson. I have been married for 33 years and love my husband dearly.  I have been fairly healthy most my life but since I retired a year ago my weight has exceeded my desires.  Being 20lbs over the average weight for my height has made me feel lazy, tired, fat, undesireable, embarrassed, and totally blah!!! I basically go day to day and don't have the desire or energy to do anything. 
I have continued to do Slim in 6 but with the holidays the last few months I have slacked.  Starting January 1st I began my new journey.  Thanks to my coach Casey Beard and our group I have been checking in daily with my challenge group, eating clean, drinking my shakeology, working out with Slim in 6, and drinking 1/2 my body weight in oz of water daily.
My goal is to be down at least 10lbs by July and hopefully be toned enough to get into a swimsuit without being embarrassed!!
It starts today!!!
If anyone cares to join me or our group let me know. There are no fees and no pressure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment