Monday, January 27, 2014

My 2014 health & fitness journey

Well here we almost at the end of January 2014.  Has everyone kept up with their New Years Resolutions?  I am proud to say that I have!!! I have been eating right, drinking right and working out.  This is my year!!  

Today will be day 21 of my Slim in 6, Beachbody workout.  With my consistency and accountability I have lost 5 lbs. and a total of 4 inches since the first of the year.  Also, my legs and arms are getting toner.  I am so proud of myself!!

I have been a part of an online accountability group where we check in daily on how we did with our diet and exercise.  I can't emphasize how much being a part of a accountability group helps.  It's is fun being with others who have the same commitment and goals not to mention meeting new friends.

February 1st, I will be starting my own accountability group,  This is an online group where people wanting to achieve their health and fitness goals get together and share.  It is a private group.  There will be simple tasks given daily and you will check in with your workouts, water intake, and diet for the day.  There is also a prize given at the end of each month.

If you're interested in joining my group let me know I would love to have you!


No comments:

Post a Comment