Thursday, January 16, 2014

Slim In 6 Day 15

My Journey for this year has continued in a good way!! I have been consistent with my Slim in 6 workouts and it has gotten easier.

This program consists of three DVDs.  The first dvd is "Start It Up" a 30 minute moderate intense workout.  For this first week Debbie Siebers introduces the strength and cardio moves.  You continue to "Ramp It Up" a 45 minute workout for the second and third weeks, and then "Burn It Up" a 60 minute workout for the last three weeks.   This program uses resistant bands and dumbbells for the strength training and targets your arms, hips, thighs, and abs.

I am currently in the second phase the "Ramp It Up" dvd and in only fifteen days I have lost three pounds and a total of three inches.  My main reason for this workout is to tone and I am already noticing some toning and difference in the way my clothes are fitting.

Tonight I start the last phase which is "Burn It Up".  I know this is going to be harder, but I am looking forward to the Challenge.

My goal is to finish this program then move on to P90X, continue to drink 60/70 oz of water daily and eat clean.

This is a lifestyle change for me!
If you'd like to join me with my workout I would be glad to have you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment