Monday, February 3, 2014

Food, Focus, Fitness

Burrr, It's still cold here in TX!! I'm ready for summer.  Then again don't bring out the swimsuits just yet!  I'll be ready in a few months :)

As I said in my last post this is my year!!  I am currently in my last couple weeks of Beachbody's Slim in 6.  So far so good!!  I have been consistent with my workouts, eating, and water intake.  As of today I have lost 6 lbs. and 5 total inches.  I am Excited!!

I am still a member of my original Facebook accountability group but, have also branched out on my own.  My group is called "Food, Fitness, Focus.  Like my original group we have daily tasks and daily check-ins with our accountability.  

When I complete my Slim in 6 I will be starting a "21 Day Fix" group which is a fitness and nutrition program that helps you lose 6-15 pounds in 21 days. Each workout is about 30 minutes a day seven days a week.  The nutrition plan uses portioned food storage containers.  There's no weighing, measuring or calorie counting.  The best part is there is no food that is off limits.

I'm ready for my next challenge!!! Let me know if you'd like to join me! Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment