Monday, February 17, 2014

Continuing my Journey! Slim in 6 / 21 Day Fix!

Here we are starting our third week of February.  The weather in Texas has finally gotten nice.  I think it will be in the 70's today!!  :)   My husband and I went hiking at a local community center yesterday and it felt so good to be out in the beautiful sunshine.

In my last post I had mentioned that I would be starting my "21 Day Fix" when I finished my six weeks of "Slim in 6".  Well, because of the overwhelming response to this program they have had a backup in orders.  I should be receiving my "21 Day Fix"  by March 1st and I  plan on starting a "Fix"  accountability group then.  If you're interested in joining me contact me Sharon Ferone Anderson on fb or Twitter.

Slim in 6 "Burn It Up" is still a challenge to me!! I am working up a great sweat and feeling the pain! I am still losing weight and inches.  Currently I have lost a total of 8 pounds and 5 inches since January 1st. Being a 57 year old mother/mimi I am not physically or mentally perfect.  I have my imperfections and flaws but I cannot emphasize how much better I feel since the first of the year!  With me working out 5/6 times a week, eating right, (which includes my morning shakeology), and getting 6/7 hours sleep a night, I am mentally and physically stronger.

I am also thankful for my online Food, Focus, Fitness group!  This group has done so much to keep me accountable.  We are working hard to achieve our goals by  checking in daily with our food, water intake, and workouts which also helps to keep us all motivated.

My groups are fun, free and inspirational. There is no pressure or judgement.  Contact me if you are interested in improving you health and fitness.

2 comments:

  1. Nice focus to a better healthier you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patty! I love your blog, such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete