Monday, July 11, 2016

21 Day Fix, One month in!

Hi all,  I hope everyone is doing well!
First and foremost my thoughts and prayers go out to all the police officers and their families  in Dallas!! I pray for Unity in America!!  We are all one under God! <3

Today I have been back on track with the 21 Day Fix for a month now.  I love, love, love this program.  I did my measurements and wanted to share my progress.  As far as inches goes there is no change in my waist, hips or chest.  I did lose two inch in my upper legs and gained an inch in my arms.  Which I'm assuming is muscle.   I also lost five pounds.




I have been very consistent with my workouts, but my food intake has not been as good.  When trying to lose weight and tone results come from 75% diet and 25% exercise.  A lot depends on what we eat.  With that being said, this next four weeks I am going to focus on food intake and portion control.

I will check back in and share my results!! :)

Stay safe, happy and healthy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment