Tuesday, July 5, 2016

I'M BACK!!!



After months of doing no form of workout I'm back!!! Yup, I'm human and got off the wagon! It took my son to tell me I was getting round around the edges!! I love his honesty! Haha! I had been tired, sluggish and eating like Crap!!


I started doing Beachboy's 21 Day Fix about a month ago. I can not express to you enough how much better you feel by eating right and being consistent. I am down four pounds, feel awesome and can tell I am toning up a bit!!


I will be posting more recipes and videos of my journey!! I'm so glad to be back to working out!! it is true what they say "Don't Stop"!!!


I am still a Beachbody coach and here to help and inspire. I have been drinking Shakeology for the last six years and we love it!! I have been consistent with my shakes. They are awesome and have lowered my blood pressure and cholesterol.


If you would like to join me on this journey send me a message!! We can work together!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment